Deal all friends,
This sunday I learn something new again and I want to share it with you all. It is about hope. God gives us hope or maybe your friend give you a promise which you want to be a reality. Maybe a dream that you want it come true.

2 Kings :25-28
So she went and came unto the man of God to mount Carmel. And it came to pass, when the man of God saw her afar off, that he said to Gehazi his servant, Behold, yonder is that Shunammite:
Run now, I pray thee, to meet her, and say unto her, Is it well with thee? is it well with thy husband? is it well with the child? And she answered, It is well.
And when she came to the man of God to the hill, she caught him by the feet: but Gehazi came near to thrust her away. And the man of God said, Let her alone; for her soul is vexed within her: and the LORD hath hid it from me, and hath not told me.
Then she said, Did I desire a son of my lord? did I not say, Do not deceive me?

In this chapter you will see that this women helps Elisha by giving Elisha and Gehazi a place to rest. And then Elisha ask the women, what can we do to pay your help? And then Gehazi knows that the women has no child, so Elisha say to her that she will have a son right in this date next year. The women say "please don't lie to me". The women maybe doesn't believe it. Hence, the women finally has a baby right on the date Elisha said it.

If you fully read this chapter, you will know that her son is dead. Maybe I will reconstruct this like this:
you want to have something or a dream (hope) and you are not sure that your dream become a reality. Later fortunately you get what you want (the dreams true) but then you lost it, you have to let it go away.
You want a new car but you are not sure you can have a new one. You pray for it day and night and really really miss a moment that you will drive a new car. And then fortunately you win a quiz with a grand prize a car. In the next 10 days your new car stolen.

The women rush for Elisha, ask Elisha for help. The women sure can say something bad about God or Elisha but she doens't do that thing. She has a positive response. In the end of this story, Elisha finally resurrect her son. The son alive again.

What about us friends? Sometimes we get that empty hope? Our response will decide the end of the story. You can keep believing in God or say something bad about God. I choose to keep believe in Him.

Sorry, my english is not good. Sure you have to read this story right from your bible.