Dear all friends,

Happy new year 2011. I hope Jesus give us courage to past this year succesfully and we are always healthy. May all our plans in this year come true.
I agree with my friends, my ex-mentor that life is not easier day by day. There would be a lot of problem. You can say what kind of problem it is. You can say 'hard to find job', 'economy problem, 'someone betray you', and etc. Sure those problem could take joy and peace away from you. I do, sometimes afraid about what would I be in the future and I think it is normal since I dont know anything about the future. I can make sure 100% what will happen in the future.

What I think is.....
if God tell you that you will be success in the future or you make sure 100% that you will be rich, what will you do? Some say, I would work hard and maybe some people will be lazy to work.


I read Joshua 1:6-9
Be strong and of a good courage: for unto this people shalt thou divide for an inheritance the land, which I sware unto their fathers to give them.

Only be thou strong and very courageous, that thou mayest observe to do according to all the law, which Moses my servant commanded thee: turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that thou mayest prosper whithersoever thou goest.

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.  


I guess in the first day of this year, God tell us to be strong. Like I tell you above, life is not easier day by day, so be strong. BE STRONG. BE STRONG. YOU AND ME, BE STRONG. Be strong to go till the end of this year. Watch our step carefully so we still walk in the right direction. 

Maybe God tell Joshua like this. "Hey Joshua, prepare yourself. You wilI guide this many peoples to Canaan. Don't be afraid. It is not easy, but I promise I will be there for you always. Just stay focus do what I say to you before."

I just dont want to worry about all of my problem. It is because, God be with us anywhere and anytime. YEAH! BE STRONG! BE STRONG! BE STRONG!